Mid-level industry position
Find your new career in Bay Area life sciences! Scroll down to browse listings from hundreds of companies in the QB3 network.
South San Francisco, CA, US Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the future of genetic circuit therapeutics and have the energy and boldness to thrive and grow in a dynamic and fast entrepreneurial environment. Senti Biosciences is seeking a talented and driven biologist to join our growing Gene Circuit Discovery team. The successful candidate will execute state-of-the-art cellular screening experiments, implement molecular and next-generation sequencing workflows, and work collaboratively to meet deadline-dependent milestones.
- Enable next-generation sequencing (NGS) & molecular workflows
- Perform and optimize high-throughput cellular assays
- Maintain detailed lab records and protocols, and perform data analysis
- 2+ years of research experience in a laboratory setting.
- Preferred qualifications include: proficiency with sterile cell culture techniques, lentivirus generation, cell transduction, molecular biology, assembly of genes and gene libraries, and NGS sample preparation and analysis.
- We are seeking a team member who is excited by the challenge of working in a dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced environment, and have demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team. This person is motivated, detail-oriented, and eager to be part of a positive work environment with other researchers focused on developing much-needed gene and cell therapies targeting cancer.
Competitive compensation and title commensurate with qualifications and experience in the South San Francisco Biotech market. Significant growth opportunity as the company expands. Senti Bio is the next generation therapeutics company that designs gene circuits and programs cells for tremendous therapeutic value. Our mission is to engineer an entirely new class of medicine that will transform people’s lives by curing the most challenging diseases. We are proud to count NEA, 8VC, Amgen Ventures, Pear Ventures, Lux Capital, Menlo Ventures, Allen & Company, Nest.Bio, Omega Funds, Goodman Capital, and LifeForce Capital among their investors. Senti Bio is based in South San Francisco, CA, USA
Sign up for our mailing list
Our events and newsletter mailings are a great way to learn about what's going on and keep up with the latest from our startups.