Researcher / analyst
Find your new career in Bay Area life sciences! Scroll down to browse listings from hundreds of companies in the QB3 network.
San Francisco, CA, US
Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover therapies that improve human health and agricultural productivity.
Atomwise is looking for a Research Associate to support our scientific and business development teams by performing literature and database analyses and providing insightful reports and research plans. The right person will have an interest and passion for all areas of the life sciences and biochemistry, excellent analytical skills, the ability to find credible connections and patterns in the literature and data, and be an effective communicator with diverse stakeholders.
- Prepare scientific research plans
- Analyze and interpret biological assay data
- Communicate with scientific researchers and the partnering team
- Provide novel insights and summaries on diverse areas of biomedical research
- Knowledge of protein structure and small-molecule chemistry
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with diverse teams
- A can-do attitude, no task too small
- Knowledge of small-molecule drug development process
- Familiarity with computational chemistry and biochemistry tools such as the Protein Data Bank, UniProt, and chemical databases
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.
Sign up for our mailing list
Our events and newsletter mailings are a great way to learn about what's going on and keep up with the latest from our startups.