Executive / senior industry position
- Generate and analyze predictive results, and deliver these to our clients.
- Communicate our results and capabilities through scientific publications.
- Analyze, curate, and automate the processing of our biochemical databases.
- Help to develop our modeling software.
- Extensive knowledge of medicinal chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in lead optimization at a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in Computer-Aided Drug Design: structure/ligand-based drug design, molecular docking, virtual screening, QSAR, pharmacophore modeling, PK/PD data analysis and modeling.
- Comfortable on the Linux command-line.
- Undergraduate knowledge of statistics.
- Statistical modeling.
Compensation & Benefits
- Stock compensation plan – you’ll be an Atomwise co-owner.
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Great colleagues.
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.
Sign up for our mailing list
Our events and newsletter mailings are a great way to learn about what's going on and keep up with the latest from our startups.