Researcher / analyst
- PhD in Molecular, Cellular or Endocrine Biology or related field and 5-6 years of experience in postdoctoral research.
- Required techniques include: qPCR, in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, Western Blot, animal dissection, flow cytomotry, cell culture, animal cell grafting and sequencing.
- Competency in mouse survival surgeries, including: gonadectomy and stereotaxic brain surgery.
- Must be proficient with molecular biology techniques, particularly those associated with the analysis of gene expression and regulation and skeletal biology experience.
- Post-graduate training in field
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03014, with a CV, cover letter, and three references (contact information only).
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Misc / Additional (Optional)